I am particularly intrigued by people buying kitten NFTs. Why are people spending thousands of dollar for a random hash?
Why do people buy Art?
It is unique and cannot be duplicated! That explains why this random series of paint drops cost so much compared to traditional paintings.
The value of an item is dependent on how unique it is!
What else is unique and can't be duplicated?
What if we could sell human NFTs?
What would be a fun thing to sell?
Another perhaps more existential question is, are we already sold as products on the labour market?
Time Limit: 3 min
Ideas Quota: 30
Stick out tongue photo! 😜
I love it!
It is unique and hard to duplicate.
Time to build the landing page 🙂
CryptoHumans is a NFT marketplace centred around people winking and sticking out their tongues, we call CryptoHumans. Each face is one-of-a-kind and 100% owned by you; it cannot be replicated, taken away or destroyed.
- Have to stick out your tongue
- One eye has to be closed, the other eye has to be open
Launch on ProductHunt
NFT marketplace centred around ppl winking and sticking out their tongues. 😜 Sell yourself face to the highest bidder 💵
This one very fun!
Excited to see the results.
Dayumm! This idea actually has worse rates than Laoshi
- Process > Outcome
- Outcomes are stepping stones to refine the process
- What I think is ingenious ≠ What people want to use!
- (Platinum-rated Suggestion from Friend) DO NOT TELL FRENS TO UPVOTE OR SUBSCRIBE
- THIS SKEWS THE RESULTS!
- WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU JUST PEER PRESSURE PPL TO UPVOTE!
- WE ARE TESTING VIABILITY HERE!
- Failure desensitisation is real!
- If I just launched one idea, I would have feel super bad that the hit rate is so low!
- But now, I view everything as part of the PROCESS!
- 4 Hours